Here's the solution for Sony Hazel J20i in fixing handsfree problem. If something went wrong like if there is no sounds can be heard if the handsfree or loudspeaker is being activated, this solution might help for your repair.
Sony J20i handsfree Problems
- Low sound in earphone.
- No Sound.
- Distorted sound.
- Unbalanced sound.
Sony Hazel J20i Workaround
- Check Volume Level.
- Check with any other working earphone.
- Update your OS
Hardware for Sony Hazel J20i Handsfree Problem
- Clean and re-solder Charging connector as well as on-board connector.
- If same problem Replace the charging connector and check.
- If the problem continuous then replace the Diode V2417.
- If same problem the last and final step Re-hot or Replace N2422 IC.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.