Let’s have a look at Nokia Lumia 800 touch and display problems one by one :
Nokia Lumia 800 Touch Problem
- No response from Touch
- Slow Response.
Nokia Lumia 800 Display Problem
- Blank Display.
- Low Brightness.
Manual Solution for Nokia Lumia 800 Touch and Display Problem
- For Touch problem, restart your phone and check.
- For low brightness issue go into settings and check.
Hardware Solution for Nokia Lumia 800 Touch and Display Problem
- For blank display and touch screen problem, the very first thing that you need to do is to unplug and plug display strip and check.
- If that doesn’t work then check any other working LCD screen in order to verify whether the problem is in LCD or hardware.
- Clean on board connector of display and touch strip.
- Re-solder display on-board connector.
- For Display problem gently heat display IC and check.
- For Touch Screen Problem gently heat touch IC.