here's the dual sim Nokia Asha 206 display connection line paths is case you are going to troubleshoot display problem such blank display, dark screen display, white screen (with tones), No backlight LED that is resulted from due to wet damaged or accidentally dropped issues bu the users.
Following are some of the Asha 206 display problems that you might encounter:
- White Display
- No Display
- Lines on Display
- Low Light on Display
- No Backlight
Manual Solution is basically only for low light and Backlight issue, and in order to resolve that all you have to do is to go into settings and check for brightness (Remove check on Automatic Brightness). For Backlight, check backlight settings and timings.
- Check the LCD for possiable damaged, cracked or broken. Replace if necessary.
- Check the device firmware, and do a self test and calibration method. update or flash the firmware if necessary it uses RM-782 firmware version.
- Check the LCD pin connector for possiable damaged. Clean, re-solder or replace if necessary.
- Now Check Continuity between Display connector to the resistor compounds. if any of then is track missing then make a jumper.
- If the above procedures doesn't fix the problem the possible faulty is the main engine IC. Try to re-heat or rework it.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.
Latest Hardware Solution
latest Mobile FlashFile
Reader Commentscomments powered by Disqus