Following are the set of problems as well as solutions of Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 WI-FI problem.
- S Duos S7562 Network not found.
- Router not found.
- Data packets not transferring.
- Wi-Fi keeps on disconnecting.
- Weak signals.
- Remove and reinsert battery and check.
- Toggle between WI–Fi ON & OFF settings.
- Reset Router.
- Software Update.
- Factory reset.
- Clean Wi-Fi antenna contact.
- Pull up pin of antenna contact and check.
- If same problem Gently heat Wi-Fi IC U204 & F202, if it still fails then replace it.
If you have further Questions please leave a comment.
Note: Please note that even though every solution posted on our website is tested by one or more members of our team before posting, but still we do not take any responsibility for any damage it may cause to your cell phones. Use these repairing solutions at your own risk. Thank You.