Following are some of the problems that your Samsung Galaxy Y Duos S6102 MIC might encounter:
- MIC not working while making or receiving calls (Only Working with Sound Recorder)
- MIC not working at all.
- Captures Low Sound.
- Distortion in Voice
- Go into your Y Duos S6102 settings and check Volume Level.
- Go into record options, record Sound and Check.
- Check the MIC hole opening is dust free. If MIC hole is dusty or damaged then clean with PCB cleaner.
- Replace the MIC if u have new mic in hand. if u don't have no problem just remove the MIC & apply Resistor & fix wire mic also.
- if u dont have 2.2k or 4.7k Resistor no problem its available in nokia 1600 type mobile phone's.