One of the issues that have been found in Samsung C3322 is the display lighting problem.
Following are the most common Samsung C3322 Lighting problems that one might encounter, these include:
- Blank Display
- Display light blinking
- Dim Display Lighting
Manual Solutions of Samsung C3322 Display Lighting Problems
- Remove battery & re-insert it again and check.
- Remove Memory card & Sim card and check.
- Make sure your battery is full or try with another full charged battery.
Hardware Solutions of Samsung C3322 Dsiplay Lighing Problems
- Clean Display jack and onboard HDC300 display connector and check.
- If the above method doesn’t work then reheat or re-solder all the connectors and components on board of Display jack.
- Connect any other Good Display in order to verify the problem, whether it is with your Display or connector.
- Remove and re-fix Lighing Q301 Transistor, if it doesn’t work then replace it. If you don’t have any other Lighing Q301 Transistor with you then you can take transistor in Nokia 1600 transistor in lighting section, it will work just fine.